01 December 2007

Happy December!

That's right...only 24 more days! Last night we were out and got to see some Christmas lights and decorations. It made me really happy and excited for Christmas and the preparation leading up to it! The movie 'The Santa Clause" with Tim Allen is on t.v. today and I am totally watching it! I think that I have seen it enough times in English to know what's going on!

Let's see...what else...language school is going good. I feel like I am learning a lot and I really like the other people in the class and the teacher. I found a pool near our apartment where I have been swimming a few times and I love it! I am hoping to get into an adult class but we'll see if that works out.

Remember, like Buddy the Elf said, "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock, my friend! That's so cool that you had an awesome Thanksgiving feast! How fun....watching a movie you know well in another language! Awesome quote! (Good choice!) Love you friend! In His name, Tami