23 November 2007

it´s been a while!

Hey! Sorry it´s been so long between updates. Things have been a little crazy busy here. It´s cool though because it´s a good kind of busy. We have passed the one month mark of langauge school! yay! I´m really amazed at how much I am learning and remembering. Sometimes I even catch myself thinking in this new language! It´s pretty awesome.

So yeah thanksgiving was yesterday. We took the day off of school and had a huge feast! When I say feast I mean so much food it was insane! It was all super good though and it was fun to be around friends and have a great time. I just can´t believe that we are now officially in the holiday season though! It seems like time is flying by! I´m lovin´ it though, and every day I am learning more and more.

3 comments:

Mrs.G said...

Happy Thanksgiving Chach!!

The Massons said...

i'm so glad you updated! now that i've found you two i'm anxious to read about your adventures. so hop to it! ;) glad language is going well. we will be in that boat in about 4 months

Karen said...

Glad you got some good Amerian food too! and glad to hear that language is going well! That can really be a frustrating thing. Love you girl!