20 December 2007

closer and closer

Only 5 more days! I love December 20th, because it just feels like the height of anticipation for Christmas.

Today our language class went out on a little field trip to a restaurant. We had to sign a permission slip and everything! The food was pretty good, and I even tried some fried shark! Yeah pretty random I know but it just tasted like fish. Tomorrow is my last day at this school and I'm a little sad. I've had the same teacher for almost 2 months, and we've all gotten to know each other pretty well.

Now I am off to eat a candy cane and listen to some Christmas music! Enjoy the season!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Ah, candy canes. I never thought I would miss such a mundane candy. Finding a candy cane here is like trying to find...well...something that's almost impossible to find.

MERRY CHRISTMAS (even though we don't have candy canes:)