11 December 2007

it's kinda sorta beginning to....

...look a lot like Christmas! haha! The weather here is definitely different than Michigan and it's crazy to me how warm it is considering that Christmas is exactly 2 weeks from today! That's right! Get your shopping done!

Let's see, what's new...I am currently watching a football match on tv and looking at our awesome Christmas light display. We have these crazy blinking lights in our window, and even a little tree! It's kind of Charlie brown-ish but it's cute.

Yesterday I got to go swimming again. It was great and made me really happy! I hope that I can get into a class soon and meet some other swimmers. I also did some Christmas shopping yesterday, but with the knowledge that whatever I bought I have to ship the the U.S.!

Well, I hope you are enjoying the season and remembering the reason!

No comments: