16 December 2007

keep on keepin' on

It's my two month anniversary of being here! Time certainly flies! It's also officially the week before Christmas! I am definitely not envious of everyone that is trying to dig out of the huge snowstorm that apparently dumped almost a foot of snow on Michigan!

I have one more week of class, then it's off the Prague for a few days! I am so excited about going, and maybe we will have a White Christmas there!

Oh yeah, I ate pancakes yesterday. Real ones with yummy syrup! and bacon! They were delicious. Pretty sure that pancakes are my all time favorite food.

Obviously I am in a random mood right now! It's all good though because I am off to bed! Have a great week!

1 comment:

erin said...

I love how all your sentences end in exclamation points; it's clear you're having a great experience!

I'm so jealous you're going to Prague; I've wanted to go there for quite some time. Take lots of pictures!