14 December 2007

funny mc fun fun

Alright so the other day I decided to walk home from school instead of taking the metro because the weather was beautiful. On the way, I heard some of the music from High School Musical coming from in front of one of the museums. I looked over there, and there were a lot of people around all watching something. I'm not kidding, I almost died thinking "Okay this is it...I am finally going to meet Zac Efron! What should I say to him? Do I have something that he can autograph?" So I walked over to where the music was coming from, and it was a taping for a new show that is starting soon. It's a dance contest-type thing, kind of like the show 'So You Think You Can Dance'. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't what I thought it was, but it was still really cool to watch a taping of a t.v. show.

The Christmas countdown is now almost in the single digits! I wrapped some presents last night and it really made me feel all festive and stuff. There's only one more week of class left too! We had a surprise party for our teacher today, just because we love her. It was awesome. Clearly we are the best class ever!

Have a great weekend! Remember the reason for the season!

No comments: