01 January 2008

New Year, New Beginnings!

Well it is 2008 and I'm feelin' great!

I was up kind of late last night/this morning...like 7:30 a.m.! There was a party at church that I thought was only going to be a few hours long, but it was more like an all-niter. It was super fun though! I chugged 3 glasses of coke in 30 seconds and bobbed for an apple...random yes, but fun nonetheless!

It's crazy to me that it is 2008. I remember in school thinking how it was so weird that I was going to graduate in 2002. I also remember when I wanted to be an Olympic swimmer and go to the Olympics in 2008. I guess there is still time for that though right? A few months at least!

I hope your New Year's celebrations were wonderful and that you have a wonderful 2008.

p.s. Only 22 days til my Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I missed you last night girl, i think that was the first New Years in like 8 years that we didn't spend new years eve together! Im glad you had fun though, i did too! Love you kate! And yes only 22 days til the big 23! Hey it's your golden birthday! yay!