04 January 2008

what what

It's the weekend! Tomorrow I am going to another city with some friends to spend the night. There's a castle where we're going! I'm excited to see it and to get to see more of the country. Maybe it will feel more like winter, because here the weather has been pretty mild. It's been in the 50s the past few days. Very spring-like! It's pretty great.

This week has been a good time to relax a bit before starting class next week. Right now I am watching "Teen Wolf" with Michael J Fox on t.v. It's very 80's and very awesome!

Oh yeah, and a very delicious bakery has opened on the ground floor of our apartment building. A very cute family runs it, and the pastries are delicious! yumm

2 comments:

BrunerAbroad said...

Haha, I think it's funny that you say "spring-like" with the high in the 50's these past few days - for me it's very winter-like! Tee hee.

The Massons said...

that doesn't sound like winter at all to me-sounds like spring! :)