26 January 2008

Birthday goodness!


Delicious cake courtesy of the amazing Amber!

Yep, basically my birthday was simply fantastic! It was so fun to have a visitor here to help us celebrate also. I loved being a tour guide and I can't wait til more people come visit (hint hint!)


So the morning of my birthday we had an awesome pancake breakfast! Ambee even made me a sign and a crown! How cute!


At the restaurant they sang to me, put a hang on my head and made me drink a shot...of juice! (for real it was only juice!)



Enjoying the yummy Mexican food with a friendly waiter in the background!



The girls!

It was pretty awesome and I feel so blessed. Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes! I'm 24 now! Crazy!

1 comment:

The Massons said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Man, it looks like you aren't loved AT ALL by the peeps there . . . so sad ;)