04 March 2008

i'm not spying...I promise...

Alright, so we live in an apartment here. It's awesome and I love it. Great location, great space, my bedroom is even pink, so pretty much all that I could ask for. But it is definitely different than living in the suburbs in a single family dwelling. For instance, our neighbors. Their living room shares a wall with my bedroom, so I can hear everything that they do. Sometimes it's kind of weird. I guess it's good that I can't understand everything yet. However, when I see them out and about I always feel awkward like "Hey, you guys were fighting last night. Everything cool?"

Anyways, it's March. March always makes me think of that saying from elementary school "in like a lion and out like a lamb". Hopefully your weather is lamb-like very soon!

No comments: