16 March 2008

butterfingers!

No, not the candy either, although now that I´m typing that I could totally go for a butterfinger candy bar. Anyways, yeah so I was skyping with my Aunt Vicki and Uncle Darrell (pretty much like a video chat thing) while eating a bowl of cereal. Well, I don't know what happened, but the next thing I know half a bowl of cereal was all over my computer. Thanks to the quick thinking of Laura, and Uncle Darrell's advice from half a continent away, I think it's all good now. But it was just really funny. Is Europe turning me into a klutz? I think the jury is still out, but leaning towards yes on this one!

Well, I got my grades back from my exams. By the way, grades are different here. I got my tests back and there were just numbers at the top, not percents or a letter or anything. After my prof explained, it's pretty close to percentages though, but I was just a little nervous when I got my paper back and there was a big fat red "9" at the top!

So yeah, I can´t believe that it´s already mid March! It's very spring-like here, with the trees getting ready to bud, the pretty green grass, and people just seem happier and like they are coming out of their winter hibernation. Although it seems a little early for this Michigan girl, I 'll take it!

No comments: