11 March 2008

get back up!

Last night we had breakfast for dinner: chocolate chip pancakes, bacon and eggs! It started off with me craving pancakes, and turned into all out awesomeness. Seriously, if I had to choose my last meal, it would be breakfast food. It definitely hit the spot and satisfied my cravings.

In other news, I think I have a balance problem. Every time that I go for a run, without fail, I fall. Usually multiple times. The other day was pretty bad and I got a hole in my pants. Today I dropped my i pod and it almost went in the street! I just keep thinking there's gotta be a life application to this somewhere right? Either that or I'm just the clumsiest person ever.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Katie...I can always count on your for a good laugh. Since I am SURE that I am laughing with you about this falling thing, I can LOL. And I did when I read it. It also makes me chuckle now when I read of someone talking about pants. Yeah, that means underwear here and we are very aware of that difference in this culture that we live in. Thanks for sharing.

The Massons said...

are you more of a left brain thinking or a right braing thinker? because maybe one side is heavier :)