24 February 2008

yep...

wow I can't believe that it's already almost March! The days seem to be flying by. Classes are going pretty good. Only a few more weeks left before finals. I hope I didn't forget how to study! Overall though, I feel like I am making progress in my language, building relationships with people, and feeling more and more adjusted to this awesome city. Guess what? It's pretty cool.  

In other news, I also wanted to share something that I meant to post earlier with my entry about my trip to Germany. So in the airport we had to go to the bathroom. First of all, the bathroom was like a porta-potty and seemed really weird and out of place. Oh yeah, second, there were urinals! No, we weren't in the men's room either. So I took a picture. In the bathroom. In Germany. Yes, I got a weird look or two. But it was worth it to share this with you now.

 

Yep, there ya go. You are welcome. Have a great day!

2 comments:

erin said...

Were urinals the only things in there?? That's really odd.

Mrs.G said...

So... do you walk up to them or back up to them? lol