11 May 2008

fun times with fam!

Well this weekend was so great. My Aunt and Uncle came over from Prague to visit and I got to show them around here. We visited some of the major tourist sites and had a bunch of fun together. I really love having visitors, because it reminds me how awesome this place is.

So here are some pics of our fun times together...



Aunt Vicki and I in the great park by my house.



Uncle Darrell and I enjoying TGI Friday's...it was so yummy!

I introduced them to the awesome pasties, and Auntie V shares my love for the chocolate heart yummy things! We got to go see some new places that I didn't even know existed here! We went to an amazing cathedral that dates back to the time of St. Francis of Assisi. There was a wedding going on when we went in there. I wish I had pictures of that because it was pretty amazing, but no photos allowed! It was kind of a culture shock to them getting used to our late night lifestyle here, but they adapted very well!

Anyways, it was such a good visit. They really spoiled me and I am definitely already missing them! What a good weekend!

1 comment:

jenny said...

Chach! Just wanted to tell you that I love you and am proud of you :)

Oh yeah, I miss you too!