19 April 2008

i'm back!


Well I was in the states for a while but I am now back over here! Still trying to get over jet lag. Anyways,  it was a fun visit. I got to go to California for the first time. I also got to be in my brother's wedding. I now have a sister in law! yeah! Here are some pics from the wedding festivities.

Getting our nails done!


Bridesmaids with the lovely bride after the rehearsal dinner.

I loved the flowers! They were so pretty and smelled so good!


The bride and groom!

Me, Mandy, and Amy

So yeah it was a fun time and I had a good visit. I got to see a lot of my favorite people, eat a lot of my favorite foods, and just relax! Now I am back over here and looking forward to what's next. Hope you have a good weekend!

1 comment:

acoplen said...

I hope I counted as one of your favorite people. You are one of mine too!!