24 April 2008

checking in...

Okay so it's been weird since I have been back, re-adjusting to living here. I have to get my mind once again to think in non-English mode! But there were a lot of things that I missed in the short time that I was gone that I am so happy to be able to partake in once again (the yummy coffee and pastries, my wonderful friends here, the culture in general). It's just interesting how only being gone a few weeks can make you feel almost like you're going through culture shock all over again! But the city has been so good to me and very welcoming. The weather has been so gorgeous the past few days! Definitely very much like spring. The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and its just beautiful!

This weekend I am going to Portugal to go to the beach! I am definitely looking forward to laying on the sand, hanging out, and seeing a new country. I will take pictures too so you all can share in the fun. Have a great weekend!

No comments: